My Dollies

Monday, March 1, 2010

~*Website Updates*~

I can't BELIEVE it's March 1st! Hopefully,Spring is just around the corner! I have alot to share!My hubs Greg has made some wonderful wooden Folk Art houses.They are for sale at the Earlywork Mercantile



~and a sweet little tiny one,that comes with a dollie that I made~



He has been making one~of~a~kind birdhouses for years,and there is a huge,fabulous one for sale over at Earlywork as well.






Another tiny house~



The TDIPT Mercantile is celebrating their 3rd birthday!We are having a wonderful giveaway in celebration.Click HERE to learn more about it!




Be sure to stop by The Humble Arts new site!Blondie has done a fantastic job with it!Lots of great things for sale over there,too!



Thanks for stopping in!Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Susan Walker said...

Your hubby is so talented! His birdhouses are wonderfully rustic and prim. :-) Susan

Related Posts with Thumbnails