My Dollies

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~*Ophelia....A Lovely Old Soul*~

A couple of days ago I received an amazing doll in the mail that I had won on eBay.She was one of those dollies that the moment I saw her,I knew I had to have her!When I opened the package up,and unwrapped her,I was instantly love struck!She is HUGE! At least 31 inches tall!I am only going to do some minor restorations.She is so beautiful just as she is.She is one of those old souls that just has so much to tell! I have decided to document her humble restoration process here on my blog in case anyone is interested in following along.Here is Ophelia the day she arrived~



She now has a lovely new set of eyes that she seems very thankful for!



Today I am working on a new set of lower arms for her.Pictures soon!

2 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I am going to enjoy watching you work on her. Love her eyes!

Doreen Frost said...

How great!!! I love her..she has found a wonderful new home with you Mandy. I'm looking forward to following along with her restorations.

Hugs, Doreen

Related Posts with Thumbnails