My Dollies

Friday, March 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Well,I guess I've arrived,Peanut from Country Folk Keepsakes has tagged me for a few fun blogging games.The first one is a challenge inspired by Ernest Hemingway.It is a challenge to sum up your life in six words.Hmmm..."Don't worry about tomorrow,live today!"



Matthew6:28~"Consider the lilies of the field,they neither toil,nor spin;...(v.34)Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,for tomorrow will worry about it's own things."


Next,I'm supposed to list 5 weird things about myself~


1~I can tell time,almost down to the minute,without a clock

2~Owl's scare me,I'm very superstitious of them-thanks to my grandmother;)

3~I'm also superstitious about having the tree down by Christmas Eve

4~I love Johnny Cash,Willie Nelson,Hank Williams Sr.,but also Tori Amos,Sara McLaughlin,80's rock,The Eagles,Fleetwood Mac&...Classical music-Weeeeeee!

5~I like to mow the grass...with a push mower!he-he:)

~NOW,for the easy one!I also recieved this award from Peanut




Whew!That was hard!Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails