My Dollies

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finally Finished!

I have been trying for several days now,to get some good pictures of my latest dollie,and have been unable to because of overcast skies and rainy days.I was finally able to get some pictures today.I had the hardest time I think I've ever had,getting decent photographs of a doll!She did not want to cooperate at all!

Photobucket


Her hair is a hoot!I needle~felted it in place,and gave her some lovely braids at the sides of her head.I topped it off with a bun on top.

Photobucket


She holds a little Valentine box that I made.It holds a tiny surprise inside...a little Frozen Charlotte that I made for her!



Photobucket

Thanks so much for stopping by!~Until next time!

3 comments:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oh Mandy, she's wonderful!! And that lil' Frozen Charlotte is the perfect touch!!
~Peanut

Michelle said...

What a beauty Mandy!!!

Hugs,
TInk

Dixie Redmond said...

Mandy - your dolls always have such a hopeful expression on their faces. She's great1

Related Posts with Thumbnails